Skip to content
Module 1: Searching other fields
- Searching by using the Applicant field
- Searching by using the Inventor field
- Searching by publication date
Module 2: Do you have freedom to operate?
- Selecting the found documents,
- Defining the closest state of the art
- Checking the legal status of the found documents
Module 3: Is your invention patentable?
- Is your invention new?
- Is your invention inventive, who is the man skilled in the art?
- Is your invention industrially applicable?
Bonus Module: Tips and tricks
- Integrating internet search engines in your search
- The magic of Wikipedia
- The magic of citations
- The difference between a patent and a patent application